November 14, 2008

Surgery Updates

So as most of you know my mom has a double mastectomy Wednesday!! 5 more days! That's really scary. It's a 5-6 hour surgery and they will be removing both of her breasts. After is reconstructive surgery. My parents have to be at the hospital at 6am. My grandma will be in town helping out with M&M (That's my nickname for Madison :D ). I will get up early to help get M&M off to school, and then my grandma will take me up to the hospital. I will leave my phone on so if you want to risk texting me during lunch I'll text back. I don't really want you to, because most likely nothing will be going on. I'm going to be in a hospital doing nothing!!! So you should probably text me after school.
I'm not sure when Mom will wake up. I will keep you guys posted throughout the day. Some of you have got the memo that we are all wearing PINK next Wednesday! I won't be there, but I know Boles will be filled with pink! (It better be! lol)
Sadly, my mom will not be able to come home until Friday at the least. Hopefully we won't have any complications. I will be coming back to school on Thursday and Friday!
I don't know if you guys are reading this, but I want to give a huge thank you to the Stewart family!!!! Thank you guys so much for everything!
Thank you to all of you who have called, e-mailed, sent cards, giftcards, for everything!
If you have any questions e-mail me @ emmy13@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment