Helen was released from the hospital this morning. She really looked good this morning! She was so much more alert than yesterday. It is amazing what a good night's rest can do, and she was able to sleep most of the night (aside from the nurses coming in for their rounds every few hours).
When we walked in the door at home, we were greeted by our cat Melody. As soon as I got Helen situated in bed, Melody had to jump up and say "Hi". She was so happy to see Helen, she was purring very loudly and wanted to curl up right under her chin. Of course that was not possible, and Melody has been removed from the room so Helen can continue to rest and regain her strength.
Still no pathology reports, much to Emily's dismay. She says the waiting is driving her crazy (I texted her at lunch).
I wanted to send out very big Thank you's to everyone for helping us out in this difficult time. We have gotten so many offers to help! Thank you all for your kindness and generosity.
November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am so glad she's home! I know she'll feel so much more comfortable (as all of us would) at home. Though she's home, our prayers will continue- and our offers for support in any way are not diminished. We are blessed to have an opportunity to stand with you and your family! Please tell Helen we love her and think of her often.- Heb 13:11.
ReplyDeletePTL. I'm so glad to hear she was able to go home. I'm still praying and thinking of you often.
ReplyDelete