November 19, 2008

~Daily Prayer~

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:12

Help us live with mystery, O God, for within each question is the possibility of growth, wisdom, and a deeper faith. For with you, we find courage to ask the questions, trusting that sometime, maybe without even noticing it, we will discover the answers.

1 comment:

  1. I just heard this verse yesterday on the radio! What a great truth to hang on to! Your family's attitude has been so great through all this- especially your mom's! Your family is in our prayers- and we are right down the road if you need ANYTHING! A good friend of mine always signs off his posts with K.Y.C.U.- Keep Your Chin Up!

    ReplyDelete