Hey everyone! Well, this is my first blog entry. We decided that it would be a good idea to get a blog like the Kaylor family. It makes it a lot easier for us to update you and just let you know how things are going. If you do have questions you can e-mail me at emmy13@sbcglobal.net. You can also e-mail my dad at mwilbanks@yahoo.com. My sister does have an e-mail, so you can ask for that if you wish. I doubt she would respond, though. If I was 8 I know I'd get freaked out if all these random people started e-mailing me. If you don't have my home number, email me and I will send it to you. I've already gotten some calls from you guys and I wanted to thank you...so...THANK YOU!!! Some of you have sent gift cards in the mail. We are so grateful!! Huge thanks to all of you. If you want to talk to me on my cell but don't have the number, email me and I will give you the number. I have unlimited texting so feel free to text me! Well my mom has the mastectomy on November 19...only a week away! I'm a little nervous, and I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to school that day. During the surgery, they will be removing my mom's breast and then comes reconstructive surgery. It should be around three or four hours long. I know that you guys want to help, but my grandma is coming to town that day, so thank you for the thought but I think we have it all covered! I'll let you know. Please keep us in your prayers! Thanks for all your support.
~Emily
Emily,
ReplyDeleteI have been praying a lot, and wanted to share with you one verse in particular:
Philippeans 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NIV)"
Love you!
Dad