Then I made hamburgers with my dad. I actually did most of the work. I picked out all the seasonings, with some advice from Dad. After I seasoned the hamburgers I put them on the grill. Dad would tell me when they were ready to flip, and I'd take care of it. While I tended to the burgers, Dad made some mash potatoes and Spaghetti O's for Maddie. The burgers were delicious!!! I ought to make them more often.
After lunch, I sat down and did my homework. BORING!!! Anyway, I finished my homework right as Mom walked in the door. All four of us played some tennis. It was Mom and Dad, against Maddie and I. Me and Maddie got creamed! No way am I ever playing against them on the same team again!
We went to see Madagascar. It was hilarious! Now we're just kinda hanging out, doing our own things. I'm just trying to spend as much time with my mom before she can't do that stuff anymore. Wednesday is growing closer, and I don't want it too. I really am glad that I don't have to go to school, I just wouldn't be able to focus on anything. The only hard thing is not being able to talk to anybody. Yeah, my dad and grandma are going to be there, but I wish I had one of my girlfriends to talk to. It might make sitting in that waiting room a little easier.
I'm praying that the surgery will go well, Mom will not have to be in pain for long, but most of all, that the beast won't come back.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; My heart leaps for joy, and I will praise Him in song.
Don't forget to wear PINK on Wednesday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment